My Blog List

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

ERROR CORRECTION 2


   Because I come from Aydın and I am not used to this type of weather. But never mind I will get used to. I feel great especially psychological aspect. Because I'm at where I want to be. Today, there are lots of universities all around the world in my opinion, most of them aren't able to educate their students enough to find good solutions to the problems that they face.

   I come from Aydın; therefore, I am not used to such weather. I don't mind because I will get used to. I feel great especially psychologically because I'm at which I want to be. Today, there are lots of universities all around the world and in my opininon, most of them aren't able to educate their students well enough to find good solutions to the problems that they face.

No comments:

Post a Comment