My Blog List

Saturday, May 25, 2013

JOURNAL ENTRY 3 - MULTIMEDIA ENTRY


THE INSOMNIA TEST


Here is a video about insomnia. In this video, 11 signs of sleep deprivation are shown. The results of insomnia are shown with examples. I think the video is very informative and clear. That's why I chose tihs video to reflect on insomnia.

In the video, 11 signs of insomnia are shown and each of them is represented by different people. I think interpretations are very successful and clear. As I mentioned in the previous journal, the results of insomnia can be really serious and dangerous for people. It can also become a chronic disorder and the results shown in the video may be permanent in the bodies of insomniacs. I think the most enjoyable sign is the one saying that "you are spontaneously cry. Generally, people who watch funny cat videos burst into loud laughter but insomniacs may really cry while watching these videos. Also, another sign which is about snakes that don't really exist is presented in a very funny and exact way. I really love these examples. Actually, all of  the examples are very successfully shown but the ones that I mentioned are very amusing.

To sum up, I think this video is appropriate for the subject I explained. The video is not only informative but hilarious as well. Thanks for watching! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment